“Sorry, but I’m on a diet!” That’s a sentence you will hear from every second person nowadays! But the main reason for failure of such “diets” lies in this sentence itself! Why should you be sorry for dieting? It’s a good thing to embrace fitness through controlling or rather upgrading eating habits! Then why the negativity attached to it? If you are on a diet, say it proudly and with determination that speaks about your ultimate goal to fitness! But alas, this, and more such reasons are often a ground for your diet’s failure.
Ø What goes wrong in your diet?
Everyone wants to look fit and fine! And believe us, this seven-letter word, ‘fitness’ can be easy to spell, but is the most difficult one to attain. No matter how much you guard eating habits and lifestyle, but if there’s even a slight mistake, your entire efforts come crashing down. To elaborate in detail, we have listed the basic but common reasons why a diet plan fails!
- Lack of determination— Ok, so you wowed to give up junk and chocolates for some time. But that box of candies in the supermarket is driving you crazy and after a long debate with yourself, you finally attain it! That’s where all your months of hard-work, determination, and diet goes down the drain.
- Improper goals — Right goals drive you towards the accurate direction. But if you are misguided from the start, how can you expect to achieve the best in the desired way? Like, if you desire to be fit and you are constantly thinking of attaining a zero figure at any cost to look fit, it’s totally wrong and of course you are misguided!
- Too unrealistic goals —Accept the fact! Fitness isn’t a one-day story. You have to work for hours for months to achieve the same. But in the present century, when noodles are cooked in minutes and food is heated in seconds, you can hardly find the patience. And if you think that you can transform yourself with dieting within a week, this unrealistic goal demotivates you.
- Crash diet — The one major reason for diet failure is going for a crash diet! Well, your body requires ‘proper food’, not ‘no food’! This obviously cracks down your fitness goal as you are overdoing the same by starving while actually you should approach mindful eating.
- Lack of proper nutrition— There is always a specific amount of nutrition and calories to intake to achieve your fitness goal. But, if you tried the same by following your mister Google, it goes blunders. Well, nothing else would have caused your diet to fail badly! Imagine consuming more carbs, than your body actually requires, and constantly having fats when you should have lots of proteins instead! That’s why consulting the best nutritionist in London like Rick Miller is extremely important. He guides you through the right diet plan with the best nutritional value to achieve your goal and remain fit and fine!
Well, going for a diet plan is a great thing — but remember it’s never a single thing that leads to fitness! Even exercise, yoga and proper guidance are the true companions in this journey. Ensure you embrace them all in order to achieve your goal in the best possible way.